Función del empleo: Marketing
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
Localización: Jersey City, NJ
País: United States
Manager/Senior Manager - Omni Media
Division: It Cosmetics
Location: Jersey City, NJ
• Responsible for the day-to-day management, optimization, and analysis of full-funnel digital campaigns driving brand awareness and sales for color and complexion products on:
Programmatic Video & Display, SEM, Affiliate, PPC (Display, Retargeting, Paid Social), New channels of distribution)
• Work closely with key stakeholders to align on strategy and implementation of all campaigns, including VP of Digital, General Manager, Director of Ecommerce, Brand Marketing (US & DMI), Creative, Social, Customer Service, Legal, Finance, Retailer Teams and Agency Partners
• Oversee campaign calendar, media flow chart and budgets in accordance with ecommerce and digital marketing plans
• Manage the briefing of creative for campaigns and always on tactics with our internal creative team and outside agencies
• Create customer journeys in collaboration with the CRM manager for color and complexion initiatives.
• Manage, analyze and optimize all direct-response/demand focused marketing programs on a day-to-day basis, providing weekly channel reporting with actionable insights
• Set and communicate clear sales and ROAS goals for each channel that will enable ITC to meet the sales plan by EOY
• Strategize and deploy customer acquisition campaigns in support of our CRM and loyalty programs and new customer goals
• Explore new vendor and media opportunities with the goal of digital acceleration and sale
• Position reports directly into the AVP Omni Media, with strong collaboration with internal Digital media & finance teams
• Minimum 5 years of experience in media strategic planning and buying. Ideal to have both media agency and client background, but not required. Requires experience in all aspects of digital media (including, but not limited to, social, video, programmatic, search, measurement) as well as traditional (TV, OOH). Candidate should already have built a strong network in the industry among digital vendors (e.g. Google, Facebook/Instagram, Snapchat, Adobe etc.).
• Must be able to work both independently and collaboratively with marketing teams, digital, PR, social, CRM and sales teams. Must be able to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
• Beauty and Luxury products experience preferred, but not required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Tasks, Duties & Responsibilities
1. Execution of media strategy; act as lead for tactical planning for Print, TV, Digital & OOH media. Must have working knowledge of all media forms, with a focus on beauty/fashion properties & key industry partners.
2. Financial management of omni media budget, including monthly budget reporting internally (finance) & externally (AOR), supervision of media Purchase Orders & Goods Received in media plan management system, media billing resolution (together with finance, AP & AOR)
3. Primary contact with media agencies and media vendors to clearly communicate the goals of the brands and clearly articulate objectives of the plans
4. Internally educate marketing & sales teams on fundamentals of media planning and advise on briefings and media strategy to aid the group (support Director)
Must possess ability to persuade and manage at varying levels of the organization
Strong attention to detail, especially when managing budgets and internal financial reporting
Must demonstrate ability to defend media choices both analytically and critically, taking all business objectives and marketing goals into consideration, while being agile & flexible to changing states of business
Interpersonal savvy especially when dealing with variety of internal stakeholders & external media partners (ability to articulately convey company/brand objectives to vendors)
A working knowledge of all media channels and ability to remain diligent on market trends and marketplace conditions
Ability to defend and articulate joint media relationships with retailers and clearly communicate to sales teams they may relay accurate information
Provide strong POV on all aspects of media plans and guide development
Please note: This job description does not list all duties of the job. Employees may be asked by management to perform other duties. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time.