Manager/Sr. Planner, Master Scheduling | Clark, NJ
Create a balanced production plan over a 12-month rolling period based on consolidated customer demand. Collaborate with internal OMA MSC partners and external MSL teams to understand demand trends, capacities, and constraints to ensure consistency and completion of the validated production schedule.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Define with the Market Supply Logistics (MSL) and Manufacturing Supply Chain (MSC) teams key priorities and parameters for production planning, taking into consideration the relevant supply methods, reactivity levels and the stage of the product lifecycle
- Build and validate with the MSL and MSC Planners the rolling 12 month production plan and drive key metrics such as achievement, adherence, and service.
- Determine production priorities and communicate availability dates on cruising products to MSL
- Coordinate with Launch team to ensure correct prioritization and planning of launches
- Daily issuance of Achievement/Adherence report to ensure 100% realization of plan
- Support the OMA team in order to meet financial and budget targets
- Analyze and challenge vendor performance in terms of service and plan realization
- Analyze inventory levels of Finished Goods/WIP including obsoletes and slow movers
- Ensure consistency and integrity in master data to support the transition to KISS
- Develop, communicate and lead budget and 3 year plan process
- Communicate and influence with all stakeholders.
- Own and drive agility programs
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering or Supply Chain discipline preferred.
- APICS, CIPM, or NAPM, CPM certification preferred.
- [3-5] [5+] years of experience in a high performance manufacturing facility - cosmetics industry preferred.
- SAP experience preferred
- Advanced Excel strongly recommended (Pivot tables, VLOOKUPs)
- Must have strong written/verbal and communication and analytical skills; ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities simultaneously; manage change, provide program management and achieve results.
- Proven ability to develop short and long-range plans that meet established objectives and contribute to the overall goals and mission of the company.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to interface with plant and corporate personnel at various organizational levels and external suppliers.
- Acts/leads with human sensitivity
- Displays sensitivity to the “métier” of L’Oreal
- Demonstrates entrepreneurship
- Achieves results, with integrity
- Manages complexity
- Interacts effectively
Please Note: This job description does not list all duties of the job. Employees may be asked by management to perform other duties. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.