Función del empleo: EHS & Facilities
Tipo de puesto: Indefinido
Tipo de empleo: Jornada Completa
Localización: North Little Rock, AR
North Little Rock, AR
The maintenance mechanic I has the responsibility for making repairs, upkeep, and monitoring all facility operatives including: the conveyor Sortation system, the loose pick system, regular facility equipment including kitchen, bathrooms, utilities and other assorted equipment.
Section 3: Job Requirements (Minimum number of years of experience, skills, certification, and academic background required to perform this job):
3yrs Previous experience in a maintenance/ facilities/ mechanical role
PC knowledge; Word, Excel, Outlook.
Excellent organizational skills
Knowledge of electrical, pneumatic, and mechanical systems, hydraulics, conveyor systems, trash compactors, racking
Knowledge of reading and understanding manuals and schematics.
Knowledge of PM systems, CMMS use, productive maintenance principles, inventory management systems
Individual must understand the general operation and function of a major Distribution Center
Will need to obtain L’Oreal forklift certification
HS Diploma or GED
Judgement and Decision Making Skills:
- Experience in a commercial and industrial environment, including battery charging, forklifts, electrical panels and lighting.
- Experience with conveyor systems, PLC’s, motor controls, pneumatic devices and hydraulic equipment is a plus.
- Must be able to work from ladders and from heights.
- General knowledge of pertinent OSHA rules and regulation.
- General knowledge of plumbing, painting and carpentry are essential.
- General knowledge of alarm systems, locks and door hardware.
- General knowledge of fabrication.
- Must be able to work overtime including weekends.
- Must be available on an after hour on-call basis.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to interact with office personnel and all levels of management.
- Must have good organizational skills with both paperwork and the inventory of parts and equipment
- Must be able to handle multiple projects and prioritize daily workloads.
- Assists with special projects as required.
- Assess, troubleshoot, and repair manufacturing issues, such as pneumatic devices and hydraulic systems; the rebuilding of gearboxes and drives and (to include researching technical data, procuring parts, performing hand-on repairs and assisting in the coordination of contractor support as needed) in a timely fashion and with minimal supervision.
Essential Physical Requirements:
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Must be able to handle multiple projects and prioritize daily work loads
- Able to climb stairs and ladders, extend your reach, squat, tolerate prolonged standing and walking, bend from your trunk, operate mobile equipment, kneel, and push and pull objects
- Ability to operate hand controls with both hands
- Ability to operate foot pedals with both feet
- Have sufficient neck range of motion to operate mobile equipment (flexion/extension 60 degrees, lateral flexion 40 degrees, rotation 70 degrees)
- Ability to perform repetitive overhead reaching
- Be the role model and comply with OSHA and L’Oreal Safety, Health, and Environmental standards
- Ensure staff is trained, understands, and complies with all Safety and Quality standards.
- Strictly follows all safety procedures and uses all required personal protective equipment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Tasks, Duties & Responsibilities
- Schedules, implements, expedites and oversees repairs, preventative maintenance and renovations of electrical, plumbing, building, telephone, fire prevention, conveyor and computer systems for Distribution Center.
- General maintenance housekeeping, safety validations, CMMS updates,meetings & training, support inclement weather preparedness
- Works with and manages external contractors to select the most efficient equipment and supplies or services that will ensure the facility remains operational, efficient, and safe with minimal downtime/impact.
1. Team Player
2. Technical problem solving.
3. Ability to multi-task.
4. Attention to detail
5. Interacts Effectively
7. Trouble Shooting
Please Note: This job description does not list all duties of the job. Employees may be asked by management to perform other duties. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time.
◄ Volver a lista de empleos