To maintain our top position in the market, we need ambitious people, with strong convictions and believes. People who are courageous, take risks and challenge the status quo. We look for future leaders who are willing to go the extra mile and want to make a difference. We need talent.
At L’Oréal you’ll be working with driven and passionate colleagues, and management that will stimulate you to excel. L’Oréal offers an international and diverse work environment where fun, next to serious work, is fundamental for our teams. L’Oréal takes its responsibility as corporate citizen, where you as an employee can play an active role yourself.
Our ideal candidate has
- Obtained an academic master’s degree, preferably in a relevant field
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in media (on/offline)
- Experience with fast and effective internal and external stakeholder management
- Fluency in English and either French OR Dutch in speaking and writing
- Strong skills to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to form synergies between all consumer touchpoints
L’Oréal offers an attractive role in a dynamic work environment, a compatible salary with excellent secondary conditions (e.g. 13th month, profit sharing) and opportunities for further career development.
At L’Oréal we aim to hire a diverse workforce:
“A diversified workforce in every function and on all levels strengthens our creativity and our understanding of consumers and it enables us to develop and market products that are relevant“
(Jean-Paul Agon, chairman and former CEO of L’Oréal)
Are you ready for this challenge and do you meet the conditions?
Then apply quickly!