Función Laboral: Marketing Operacional
Tipo de contrato: Jornada Completa
Ubicación: Florida - St. Petersburg
POSITION: Marketing Manager - CRM
REPORTS TO: Director of Digital Marketing
LOCATION: St. Petersburg, FL (Local Candidates Preferred)
This key position is responsible for design, development and implementation of all SalonCentric Customer Relationship Marketing (CRM) programs. The CRM Marketing Manager will leverage customer data to drive loyalty, engagement and incremental sales through targeted marketing vehicles across all SalonCentric touch points including: email, direct mail, mySC App push notifications, eCommerce site, publications and in-stores.
Strategy Development and Database Management
· In conjunction with Director of Digital Marketing and agency partners, develop a data-driven customer marketing plan that will produce incremental sales and enhance ROI of marketing programs through targeted messaging across multiple channels.
· Use key learnings to drive decision-making:
o Identify and prioritize customer marketing opportunities
o Refine and evolve segmentation
o Create predictive / behavioral profiling
o Optimize messaging and offers
o Increase the level of personalization
o Establish benchmarks for success
· Lead coordination of CRM activities and develop “rules of engagement” to avoid duplication of messaging while maximizing reach through brand messaging.
· Conceive, plan and deploy targeted offers and promotions to the “right customers, at the right time and in the right channel” that are aligned with business objectives.
· Manage comprehensive multi-channel CRM campaign calendar.
· Partner with CRM agency to develop triggered message streams including new customer, retention, loyalty campaigns and more.
· Identify opportunities to increase SalonCentric “share of salon” through personalized up-sell & cross-promotional offers.
· Manage creative development of SalonCentric CRM initiatives. Collaborate with Creative Services to maximize the impact and effectiveness of messaging and visuals.
· Establish process for soliciting, prioritizing, approving and scheduling offers from Brands. Guide development of Brand offers to optimize messaging and ROI. Recommend appropriate segmentation and channels for Brand offers based on Brand objectives.
· Work with Category Management and Pricing teams to ensure offers are funded, coupon codes are activated and sufficient inventory is available prior to deploying the email.
· Ensure all relevant parties are notified prior to campaign deployment
· Direct quantitative and qualitative analysis of response and ROI for all campaigns.
· Identify best practices to refine campaigns and optimize results.
· Manage SalonCentric CRM budget and create PO’s for agency payments
· Monitor competitors and other retailers to identify best practices. Keep informed of CRM trends and tools/technologies to recommend innovative approaches
· Share insights across the organization and with Brands to optimize the customer experience at all touch points.
· Strong analytical understanding, ability to interpret marketing program results, customer behavioral segments, shopping patterns and control groups to optimize contact strategy
· Design and implement online and offline acquisition programs to build and strengthen SalonCentric customer database
· Leverage SalonCentric, Brand and industry communications vehicles to capture additional customer information and opt-ins to all CRM programs.
· Work with Sales and IT to coordinate customer data maintenance and collection. Ensure 2-way integration of customer to ensure that all databases are current and complete.
· Support Sales lead generation through external partnerships for CRM outreach (e.g. Brand programs, industry organizations).
· 3+ years CRM / direct marketing experience, preferably in a multi-channel retail environment. Demonstrated success designing, launching and optimizing direct marketing campaigns based on customer data.
· Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in Marketing, Business or related field; MBA or relevant Master’s Degree a plus.
· Strong analytical marketing orientation. Able to translate findings into actionable insights to create impactful marketing programs. Understanding of financial assessment and ROI analysis.
· Familiarity with using databases and email deployment technologies. Experience with Salesforce.com a plus. Ability to translate marketing objectives to IT/technical teams.
· Excellent project management and cross-functional team leadership skills. Able to manage multiple priorities & deadlines to drive results.
· Able to provide clear creative direction and critical feedback to Creative Services to ensure all messaging is compelling and visually impactful.
· Occasional travel may be required to meet with agencies, Digital IT team and Brands.