We are looking for an experienced L’Oréal Development Head to join ITC. In this position, you will be responsible to support ITC Product Development team on the implementation of key L’Oréal Development processes, assure timely, qualitative and cost effective new product launches and international roll out of the brand. Your role will involve multi-tasking, schedule negotiating, trouble-shooting, as well as developing and supporting Product Development and Operation’s strategies. To do this you will be working closely with a diverse team of product developers, marketers, designers, supply chain teams, and manufacturers of beauty products. In addition, you will be the driver of process improvement and the overall owner and gatekeeper of the Launch Process. You will have a double reporting line, direct to ITC Product Development and, functionally, to Operations.
Key Job Accountabilities:
- Implement L’Oréal development processes within PD ITC for external launches.
- Assess and make an organization proposal to ensure a creative and fast product development within a structured development process frame.
- Coordinate the PromoDev activities, ensuring optimized Special Ops costs and performance.
- Animate the Senior OPS process/meetings.
- Manage key product development projects, creating & executing launch timelines, tracking and communicating the progress of projects to ensure on-time execution
- Collaborate cross-functionally with key partners and stakeholders from product development, marketing, suppliers, finance, R&I and operations.
- Anticipate, Assess & Manage Risks related to timing, quality, regulatory, safety, cost and financial liabilities.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field (business, engineering, supply chain)
- 5+years of experience in project management, product development, packaging or operations
- 2+ years of experience as a people manager
- Must be team oriented and able to create strong relationships with all cross functional partners
- Comfortable managing conflict, problem solving and negotiating
- Proficient communication skills (written & verbal), to be able to deal effectively with all levels of our organization and our vendors. This includes large audiences, emails, conference calls, brain storming sessions, and one on ones
- Good organizational skills to manage documentation, materials and information
- Experienced on change management
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.