Section 1: General Information
Job Title: Manager, Trade Marketing
Supervisor Title: FSVP, National Accounts – TV Retail & Specialty
Location: 10 Hudson Yards, New York, NY 10001
The Trade Marketing team is responsible for funneling and adapting national marketing plans to the TV retail environment. Additionally, the team serves as the eyes and ears of what is trending to gain insights that could be helpful for future brand launches and activations. The objective of this position is to develop account specific projects for the brand to impact client behavior and improve retailer performance. Accountable for category/brand growth through developing customer-specific programs for retailer, maximizing client & retailer engagement. Build and drive relationships with retailer’s marketing, social, media and operations team developing 360 Omni-channel retailer programs. Identifying white space opportunities. The goal is to develop initiatives that align with the overarching strategy and vision for account ensuring achievement of the retail ambition.
Section 3: Job Requirements:
- Proven track record of account relationship management
- Interact effectively, including negotiation skills
- Demonstrated analytical approach to business and management
- 3-7 years of demonstrated sales/marketing results and experience in working in a multi-functional team.
- Ability to influence other functions
- Ability to make decisions aligned with commercial fundamentals and maximize P&L
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Section 4: Judgment and Decision Making: Ability to work independently as well as cross functionally
Section 5: Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage retailer communication and relationship building
- Develop account specific key bets 360s
- Omni Sales Strategy - Planning and Execution
- Negotiate and maintain promotional contracts from execution to final claim.
- Manage deliverable timelines providing visibility to all necessary parties (Show Dates, Black Out Dates, etc)
- Manage on air team during prep & execution of shows
- Ensure product is available for on air presentations and green room
- Manage model casting, hiring, etc
- Show Prep: Key Item information for on air team (monthly, by show)
- Before & After/Assets development with marketing
- Promo & Markdown Calendar Dev.
- Closet Management
- Delivery of MKT Meeting Presentations
- Build the relationship with category teams
- Launch order forms, DPM, attachments and pack out recommendations
- HSN/QVC specific Panier
- Budget: Develop top side retailer specific omni media strategy
Section 6: Required Competencies:
1. Acts/Leads with Human Sensitivity
Demonstrates respect, develops others, enriches team dynamics
2. Interacts Effectively
Listens and communicates effectively, actively networks
3. Manages Complexity
Reasons from multiple perspectives, makes decisions
4. Achieves Results with Integrity
Conveys energy, focuses on results, acts with integrity
Shows curiosity, imagines creative solutions, promotes team creativity
6. Demonstrates Entrepreneurship
Takes initiative, focuses on customers, improves business performance, develops a vision
7. Displays Sensitivity to the “Métier” of L’Oreal
Focuses on quality, builds knowledge of the beauty business, understands beauty
Please note: This job description does not list all duties of the job. Employees may be asked by management to perform other duties. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.