L’Oréal strives to win over another one billion consumers around the world by innovating and creating products that meet the infinite diversity of our consumer’s needs, and we want you to help us reach this goal! We want to hire great people with unexpected ideas, the ability to challenge the status quo, and are ready to shape and disrupt the future of beauty. “Run it as your own business” is our mantra. Got what it takes? We are currently looking for a Business Development Graduate for Norway and Denmark, based in Oslo.
As the Business Development Graduate for Norway and Denmark, you will be responsible for implementing and activating best in class execution of our brands and products at point of sales both online and offline, for the largest beauty company in the world! You will work as a category expert for skincare, haircare and coloration with prestigious international brands such as L´Oréal Paris, Nutrisse, Garnier, Men Expert, Fructis, Elvital and more! This exciting role will enable you to work closely with the category teams in Norway and Denmark and you will report to the Skin Care Category Manager for the Norwegian Market.
- Feed client needs and opportunities in terms of in-store activations
- Localize Nordic POS (point of sales) material to retailer, as well as creation and development of local specific POS and trade materials (eg product displays)
- Support and co-develop with the Category Managers specific O+O campaigns
- Take ownership of the development and localization of communication materials
- Support the category team in the execution of the go-to-market strategy
- Assist the category managers with retailer campaign plan and designs
- Provide local inputs (trends, competition, retailer opportunities etc.)
- Manage and analyze local in-store visual needs
- Ensure category maximization and best in class execution
- Gather and analyze local relevant data and share best practices with the Nordic team
- Mobilize and collaborate with both internal departments and external partner agencies in order to deliver in-market executions on-time
- Leading the daily contact with local storage partners inbound and outbound of POS materials in order to maximize POS throughout the year
- Responsible for creating PO’s (purchase orders) for both local and Nordic materials
- Strengthen our brands, build local love brands
- Marketing, Communication, Branding, Innovation or similar
- You have excellent communication skills in English and one Nordic language
- You have strong organizational skills: ability to coordinate, plan, sense of priority and good time management
- You are able to manage several projects and stakeholders simultaneously and independently, and can create structure in our dynamic way of working
- You are able to challenge the status quo and think out of the box
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and dare to take responsibility
- You are a pro-active team player with a positive attitude and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- You have a strong interest in branding. Hands-on experience within the FMCG industry is seen as an advantage
We are looking for the Business Development Graduate to start 1st of August 2022 or as soon as we find the right candidate. The employment is for a one year term. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply! We welcome everyone to apply no matter your gender, ethnicity, physical abilities, age, religion or sexual orientation.
What’s in it for you?
We offer you great level of responsibility from the very start, challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, coaching leadership, an extensive catalogue of trainings and e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic and international working environment with engaged and skilled colleagues. Our Nordic organization counts close to 1000 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, L’Oréal Norway counting for 140 employees.
Who are we?
Leading the world in beauty and pioneering the world of beauty tech; we are 86K employees across 150 countries on five continents and has a unique international portfolio of 36 brands. The Group generated sales amounting to 32 billion euros in 2021, and e-commerce growing by 26% accounting for a record high 28,9% of the Group’s sales. We push boundaries and move fast globally to stay ahead of the game. As market leader, we continuously deliver innovation and digital solutions that can bring beauty to all people around the world. L’Oréal truly embraces entrepreneurship, and you’ll have the chance to conceptualize ideas and bring them to life in an agile way not least through continued digital innovation. Your job will be your own innovation playground.
What we do at L’Oréal always have a big impact. Because we sell 7 billion products per year. At L’Oréal, we define success as making a positive, conscious impact. We’ve been recognized as the World most ethical company in the world by Ethisphere®. For the sixth time in a row, L’Oréal has been recognized as a global leader in sustainable development by the international non-profit organization CDP® in three areas: combating climate change, sustainable management of water and protecting forests, for the fourth year running. In 2021, L’Oréal was for the 4th consecutive year ranked among the TOP 5 most gender-balanced companies in the world by Equileap®. We believe diversity fosters creativity and accelerates innovation. To ensure that our products meet the needs of every form of beauty in every culture, our team members must be as diverse and inclusive as the world itself. For us, our job is more than just a job, it is about building a better future for others and our planet.
Freedom to Go Beyond. That’s the Beauty of L’Oréal.