The L'Oréal Group is the world leader within the Beauty/cosmetics business. With its unique international portfolio of 32 diverse and complementary brands, the Group generated sales amounting to 25.3 billion euros in 2015 and employs 82,900 people worldwide. L’Oréal is considered one of the world’s most influential companies, and L’Oréal is present across all distribution networks: mass market, department stores, pharmacies and drugstores, hair salons, travel retail and branded retail. Research and innovation, and a dedicated research team of 3,870 people, are at the core of L’Oréal’s strategy, working to meet beauty aspirations all over the world and attract one billion new consumers in the years to come. L’Oréal’s sustainability commitment for 2020 “Sharing Beauty With All” sets out ambitious sustainable development objectives across the Group’s value chain, and in 2015 L’Oréal was named one of the World Most Ethical Companies. In Norway 165 employees helps making the company one of the Groups most successful, and the Norwegian head office is located at Lysaker.
L’Oréal is experiencing rapid growth, and to further strengthen our position in the market we are looking for a Jr. Key Account Manager. You will be part of our commercial team, working with Norway’s biggest retailers, and you will get responsibility to develop your own customer portfolio with great support from the Business Unit Manager. The position is perfect for you if you have strong academic results and are ready to kick-start your career in a market that is constantly changing and developing. If you are also interested in e-retail and consider yourself a part of the digital generation with the understanding that being online and being connected is not only a necessity, but an important part of the consumer mindset, we would like to talk to you.
We promise you an exciting and diverse adventure in an interesting and dynamic working environment within our biggest division – mass market Consumer Products (CPD) based in Lysaker as the Jr. Key Account Manager. The position is a fixed-term internship position for one year with possibility for a permanent contract for the right candidate.
- Be the customers preferred collaboration partner.
- Make sure that the budget and the optimal return of investment is met.
- Actively manage cooperation and negotiations with customers regarding campaigns, assortments, visibility and related investments.
- Follow up on sales results and keep control over the budget
- Convincingly plan, present and sell new ideas to the client portfolio.
- Execute and evaluate campaigns and sales initiatives.
- Build a deep customer intelligence and strong network with your key stakeholders.
- Be in touch with the Norwegian beauty market.
- Analyze and staying up to date with trends and market evolution, to strategize the growth within your client portfolio.
- Take responsibility for administrative processes and tasks connected to the customer relationship.
- Work closely with the multifunctional team; Category Managers, Marketing, Logistics and Finance.
- You are passionate, energetic and dedicated to achieve results.
- You have a Master’s degree and ideally commercial experience as Key Account Manager. Recent graduates are asked to apply as well.
- You are ambitious and social, driven by results and have a flexible and winning personality with strong negotiation and communication skills.
- You are interested in working with world leading FMCG brands.
- You are interested in e-commerce and digital platforms.
- You preferably have a track record of building long term relationships with clients and creating win-win solutions.
- You thrive by working independently and take responsibility in a team
- As you will be working with our Norwegian customers, fluency in Norwegian is a necessity and since English is our corporate language at L’Oréal, your fluency in English is important.
What’s in it for you?
- An exciting position in the world’s leading beauty company with great opportunities to develop in our international group
- A fixed-term internship for one year with possibility for a permanent position.
- Competitive compensation.
- Pension, health and insurance schemes
- Attractive and central location in Lysaker
- A young and dynamic working environment with engaged and passionate colleagues
We offer our employees exciting and challenging jobs in a dynamic environment with an inspiring working climate and highly skilled colleagues.
L’Oréal has devoted itself to beauty for over 105 years.
Are you up for the adventure of a lifetime? Don’t wait – apply now!