Do you want to work in an exciting and diverse job in an international and dynamic working environment? Do you have a flair for figures and an analytical mindset? Do you want to be challenged and developed within your area of expertise? Then you might be just the talent we are looking for to strengthen our Nordic Accounting team as the Account Payable Specialist.
As the Nordic Accounts Payable Specialist, your role is to cover the entire scope of the tasks within accounting on a Nordic level. You will be located in the Nordic Head Quarters in Copenhagen and be responsible for all accounting tasks for our activities in Denmark. You will work on exciting tasks, which offer you different opportunities for your personal and professional development within our international company. The role reports to our Nordic Accounts Payable Manager.
Your key job accountabilities:
- Record and approve the accounting flows (general accounting and cost based)
- Draw up sub-ledger/general balance reconciliations and account justifications
- Provide General Accounting with information required for tax declarations (VAT, declarations of dues)
- Generate quality accounting and financial statements within Group and legal deadlines
- Propose actions to optimize accounting and financial reporting (information systems as well as information flow)
- Reporting to controlling
- You have 2-3 years’ experience as an accountant or a similar role
- You are fluent and have excellent communication skills in English and one Nordic language
- Knowledge of SAP and the Danish tax system is seen as an advantage
- You have strong organization skills: ability to coordinate, plan, sense of priority and good time management
- You are detail oriented and service minded
- You are motivated by challenges and have an entrepreneurial, open-minded, innovative mindset
- You manage complexity and thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
We are looking for you to start as soon as possible. The employment is permanent. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply! We welcome everyone to apply no matter your gender, ethnicity, physical abilities, religion or sexual orientation.
What’s in it for you?
We offer you great challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, coaching leadership, an extensive catalogue of e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic working environment with engaged and skilled colleagues. Our Nordic organization counts close to 1000 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, Denmark being the Nordic headquarter and counting for 500 employees.
Who are we?
L’Oréal is present in 150 countries on five continents, and has a unique international portfolio of 34 brands. The Group generated sales amounting to 26.9 billion euros in 2018 corresponding to a 7,1% increase from 2017. As market leader, we continuously deliver innovation and digital solutions that can bring beauty to all people around the world. L’Oréal truly embraces entrepreneurship and you’ll have the chance to conceptualize ideas and bring them to life in an agile way not least through continued digital innovation.
We believe diversity fosters creativity and accelerates innovation. To ensure that our products meet the needs of every form of beauty in every culture, our team members must be as diverse and inclusive as the world itself. We believe in protecting our planet in order for us all to thrive, and L’Oréal’s sustainability strategy “Sharing Beauty With All” sets ambitious sustainable development objectives across the Group’s value chain. L’Oréal has been recognized by CDP® for our sustainability commitments and the Ethisphere Institute, for the standard of ethical business practices, a 2019 World’s Most Ethical Company®. In 2018 L’Oréal also received the 1st Prize for Europe by Equileap in gender equality.
Join L’Oréal. Lead the change.
Position ID: 52246183