L’Oréal strives to win over another one billion consumers around the world by innovating and creating products that meet the infinite diversity of our consumer’s needs, and we want you to help us reach this goal! We want to hire great people with unexpected ideas, the ability to challenge the status quo, and are ready to shape and disrupt the future of beauty. “Run it as you own business” is our mantra. Got what it takes? We are currently looking for a new Communications Manager in Copenhagen.
As the Communications Manager, you are responsible for all influencer collaborations, earned coverage in print as well as the delivery of successful PR events on- and offline.
You own the influencer journey from profile mapping, negotiation and contracts to posting plan proposal and final execution. You interact daily with your stakeholders, on- and offline and remain the press and influencer point of contact at all times.
The role reports to the Scandinavian Communications Director.
Your key job accountabilities:
- Develop all aspects of brand advocacy with relevant stakeholders, build influencer and press relationships and position L’Oréal Luxe brands as the most loved and advocated premium beauty brands in Denmark.
- Develop Nordic Communications strategy and plans for your LEAD brand/s with Communications Director and define and execute communications activation calendar for my portfolio of brands.
- Build paid influencer collaborations from profile mapping, to negotiation, preparation of contracts, posting plan and follow up of execution with a test and learn attitude.
- Develop influencer loyalty, reach and engagement on SoMe both through paid and earned activations.
- Set, manage and track the budget for collaborations, press trips and local PR events.
- Responsible for planning and execution of product seedings.
- In charge of translations and text work of press texts.
- Consolidate social insights & feedback, produce reports to evaluate ROI on events and activities.
- You have +2 years’ experience from a similar role
- You are fluent in Danish and English
- You have a good understanding and feeling for luxury products and ideally work experience and knowledge about beauty products as well as the Danish media landscape.
- You are a strong negotiator and communicator as well as a proven self-starter with strong analytical skills combined with a good strategic view and an operative mind-set.
- You thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- You are extrovert and have the ability to build connections and network in a complex matrix organization
- You are very well organized; you strive for perfection and have a good attention for details.
- You are curious, flexible, digitally and socially savvy with a positive problem-solving attitude.
We are looking for the Communications Manager to start as soon as possible. The employment is permanent. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply! We welcome everyone to apply no matter your gender, ethnicity, physical abilities, age, religion or sexual orientation.
What’s in it for you?
We offer you great level of responsibility from the very start, challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, coaching leadership, an extensive catalogue of trainings and e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic and international working environment with engaged and skilled colleagues. Our Nordic organization counts close to 1000 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, Denmark being the Nordic headquarter and counting 500 employees.
Who are we?
Leading the world in beauty and pioneering the world of beauty tech; we are 86K employees across 150 countries on five continents and has a unique international portfolio of 36 brands. The Group generated sales amounting to 29.9 billion euros in 2019 corresponding to an 8,0% increase from 2018, and e-commerce growing by 52,4% accounting for 15,6% of sales. We push boundaries and move fast globally to stay ahead of the game. As market leader, we continuously deliver innovation and digital solutions that can bring beauty to all people around the world. L’Oréal truly embraces entrepreneurship and you’ll have the chance to conceptualize ideas and bring them to life in an agile way not least through continued digital innovation. Your job will be your own innovation playground.
What we do at L’Oréal always have a big impact. Because we sell 7 billion products per year. At L’Oréal, we define success as making a positive, conscious impact. We’ve been recognized as the World most ethical company in the world by Ethisphere®. In 2019, L’Oréal has been recognized as a global leader in sustainable development by the international non-profit organization CDP® in three areas: combating climate change, sustainable management of water and protecting forests, for the fourth year running. In 2019, L’Oréal was for the 3rd time ranked among the TOP 5 most gender-balanced companies in the world by Equileap®. We believe diversity fosters creativity and accelerates innovation. To ensure that our products meet the needs of every form of beauty in every culture, our team members must be as diverse and inclusive as the world itself. For us, our job is more than just a job, it is about building a better future for others and our planet.
Freedom to Go Beyond. That’s the Beauty of L’Oréal.