Do you want to work in an exciting and diverse job in an international and dynamic working environment? Do you have a flair for numbers and an analytical and technical mindset? Are you ready to take responsibility, contribute, and further develop our company? Then you might be just the talent we are looking for to strengthen our Nordic Subcontracting team as the Nordic Subcontracting Planner.
As the Nordic Subcontracting Planner, your main mission is to follow, secure and monitor the relabeling actions of the divisions for external subcontractors. Furthermore, you will be responsible for producing business activities for the divisions such as display production etc.
The role is to manage the flow of goods by leading and maintaining the labeling process, coordinating with all relevant stakeholders, as well as leading the subcontracting activities of the team.
Key job accountabilities:
- Manage the monthly/weekly/daily labelling and co-packing operations
- Coordinate the production plan and the component deliveries to the co-packers
- Communicate the production plan to the co-packers and follow its execution
- Manage the deliveries between the co-packers, the distribution center and the clients
- Control stock levels at the co-packers' location
- Assess co-packers performance (production, quality, stock level) and ensure that they are following the Group's requirements especially in terms of quality and traceability
- Coordinate the implementation of co-packing projects influencing the S&OP process
- Follow up and update each production with horizon of at least up to W+2 (contact with co-packer + warehouse + suppliers of labels about packing material and Planners about products)
- Contact and inform the planners about eventual delays or progress of critical productions
- Follow up on productions of previous days to ensure that they have been Good Received
- After each production, you are responsible of cleaning up the packaging material to secure a clean stock level
- You have already gained some experience within Subcontracting or Supply Chain
- You have experience with understanding and handling technical flows and data in SAP and Excel
- You are proactive in your approach and see issues before they extend
- You have a problem solving approach and are able to solve ad-hoc problems
- You have high energy and are able to handle tasks simultaneously in a dynamic work environment
- You have good communication skills and are able to communicate to a diverse group (warehouse/planning/customer service)
We are looking for you to start as soon as possible. The employment is permanent. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply! We welcome everyone to apply no matter your gender, ethnicity, physical abilities, religion or sexual orientation.
What’s in it for you?
We offer you great challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, coaching leadership, an extensive catalogue of e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic working environment with engaged and skilled colleagues. We believe in people and are not afraid to develop young talents into leaders. Our Nordic organization counts close to 1000 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, Denmark being the Nordic headquarter and counting for 500 employees.
Who are we?
L’Oréal is present in 150 countries on five continents, and has a unique international portfolio of 34 brands. The Group generated sales amounting to 26.9 billion euros in 2018 corresponding to a 7,1% increase from 2017. As market leader, we continuously deliver innovation and digital solutions that can bring beauty to all people around the world. L’Oréal truly embraces entrepreneurship and you’ll have the chance to conceptualize ideas and bring them to life in an agile way not least through continued digital innovation.
We believe diversity fosters creativity and accelerates innovation. To ensure that our products meet the needs of every form of beauty in every culture, our team members must be as diverse and inclusive as the world itself. We believe in protecting our planet in order for us all to thrive, and L’Oréal’s sustainability strategy “Sharing Beauty With All” sets ambitious sustainable development objectives across the Group’s value chain. L’Oréal has been recognized by CDP® for our sustainability commitments and the Ethisphere Institute, for the standard of ethical business practices, a 2019 World’s Most Ethical Company®. In 2018 L’Oréal also received the 1st Prize for Europe by Equileap in gender equality.
Join L’Oréal. Lead the change.