Función del empleo: Supply Chain
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
Do you like to dive on challenges? Are you passionate about Operations?
Then this is your opportunity to join L'Oréal!
At L'Oreal Operations, we are responsible of the distribution to all of our clients with a personalized service depending on the divisions.
Now we are looking for a organized and empathetic Physical Distribution Coordinator to be part of the Operations team.You will…
- Deliver to stakeholders their orders in compliance with the Service Level Agreement defined by the subsidiaries and according to the Group best practices. Optimize the cost to serve (costs, deadline, quality) and ensure the management of related logistic activities (example: Co-packing,) to ensure customer satisfaction.
- According to the rules defined by the Service Level Agreement (SLA) between the subsidiaries/clients and the distribution Delivery Center, participate with the DOP and the Supply Chain Director of his/her divisions to the definition of operating rules (quality, deadlines, transfer of information)
- Efficiently answer to the clients requirements (deadlines, shortages, information, disputes)
- Define the budgets and operating costs and size the needed resources to achieve the objectives.
- Optimize physical logistics means and administrative flows to improve performance and ensure the stock reliability (stock-taking).
- According to the organization, participate to the definition of new strategies regarding distribution and optimization of the Physical Distribution with the sales departments, the clients, and the Customer Care.
- Be responsible for the compliance of the Delivery Center with the local legislation enforced and with the Group rules. Animate relations with Social Partners.
- Monitor compliance with Group Customs procedures and instructions and Follow Customs Entity KPI's
- Participate to the training of new collaborators and transfer his/her knowledge and know-how of the job.
- Manage with General Manager and CFO local customs controls and litigations and report to DGO/DGAF follow up of situation
- Accountable for customs compliance, referent for local administration
- Ensure customs data management (HS codes, origin, long term declarations, archiving policy)
- 2+ years of experience in physical distribution, working with customs, foreign trade, tariffs.
- A bachelor in Logistics, Engineering or related careers
- Proficient English communication skills (written & verbal)
- Proficient in MS Excel, SAP (Physical Distribution)
- Customs knowledge and relationship with customs authorities
- Good level of Communication, Interpersonal and Listening skills
- Ability to train local teams
- Entrepreneurial. Every single day, you spot opportunities to shake things up and change the world for the better.
- A Critical Thinker. You're able to identify, analyse and solve strategically day-to-day problems.
- Respectful. Whether you’re talking to our CEO or a salon owner round the block, you treat everyone the same.
- One of the gang. Even if you’re Superman or Wonder Woman, you recognise that teams are the real heroes. And so do we.
- Responsible. You’ll treat our customers, our consumers and our money as if they’re your own. Because they are.
◄ Volver a lista de empleos