Función del empleo: Manufacturing
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
Localización: Florence, KY
Available Shifts: 2nd, 3rd and Weekend shifts
L’Oréal Manufacturing is now hiring multiple positions and seeking to fill them in the pre-weigh and processing department.
- Operation of scales, pumps, mixing, and material handling equipment for the pre-weigh of chemicals. Occasional forklift operation. Must have the ability to operate forklift.
- Ideal candidate- candidate must have previous chemical mixing/weighing experience/ willingness to do physical labor/ displays professionalism (technical role) reading/following specific instructions.
- 14 paid holidays
- 6 PTO days
- Paid parental leave/bonding leave
- Vacation purchase plan
- 401k & Pension
- Company store FREE goods
- Tuition reimbursement
- Trouble shooting experience
- Some technical experience
- Attention to detail
- Lifting and Carrying: up to 50lbs (some positions)
- Push and Pull: up to 25lbs (some positions)
- Ability to work overtime as needed
- Commitment to attendance
- High School Diploma or GED
- Manufacturing experience
- Forklift operation experience
- Radio Frequency scanner experience
- Computer knowledge
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
◄ Volver a lista de empleos