Función del empleo: Supply Chain
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
Localización: Monmouth Junction, NJ
País: United States
Job Title: Manager Site Lead – ODES Program
Location: South Brunswick, NJ
Who We Are:
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted its energy, innovation, and scientific excellence solely to one business: Beauty. Our goal is to offer each and every person around the world the best of beauty in terms of quality, efficacy, safety, sincerity and responsibility to satisfy all beauty needs and desires in their infinite diversity.
At L'Oréal Operations, we create innovative, inclusive, and sustainable beauty together with our business partners by designing, developing, sourcing, manufacturing, and distributing over 6 billion products globally every year. We support over 36 brands across four L’Oréal divisions. We are consumer-oriented, and we act responsibly all along the value chain. Come join our dynamic team!
What You Will Do:
Coordinate and animate the local deployment of ODES, liaising with the Country and Site’s key stakeholders and with the Program Core team. Ensure the management of projects by ensuring that solutions are aligned with the Group's business needs and objectives while respecting the set schedule and budget.
The project will start supporting Professional Products Distribution and will continue with the implementation with LUXE. The role will require extensive travel to Streetsboro, Ohio during the PPD implementation and to other distribution sites across the network as part of the project team. The duration of the project is expected to be less than 18 months.
- Lead and guide the local Project team constituted of Key Users and Change Manager in close coordination with ODES Business Expert and Zone IT Expert
- Is responsible and actively engaged in the ODES solution know how transfer to the entire site; prior, during and after the Project go Live. This transition to local proficiency in the solution, along with the performance reached is the key measure of success.
- Work with Business Department managers to align strategy and prepare org. change within the DC
- Participate in key demos and iteration planning sessions
- Provide and execute DC business resource plan
- Manage business related risks at project level, ensuring business continuity is secured
- Manages risks related to Change management and on-site communication
- Ensure that cross-cutting projects related to supply chain are identified and potential impacts under monitoring
- Ensure that the ODES solution together with local adjustment are in line with the Group ambition and the coverage of the business needs
- Establish activity report (risk monitoring, costs) to inform and alert the sponsors about the progress of projects
- Animate the site community ensuring the dissemination and implementation of best practices
What We Are Looking For:
· Erp systems implementation experience
NB: Effort during the project will be intense and require 100% of the Key user’s time. Post Go live key users might be spending 20% of their time on this role
What’s In It For You:
· Competitive Benefit Package (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Pension Plan)
· Hybrid Work Policy (3 Days in Office, 2 Days Work from Home)
· Flexible Time Off (Paid Company Holidays, Paid Vacation, Vacation Buy Program, Volunteer Time, Summer Fridays & More!)
· Access to Company Perks (VIP Access to L’Oréal’s Internal Shop for Discounted Products, Monthly Mobile Allowance)
· Learning & Development Opportunities (Unlimited Access to E-learnings, Lunch & Learn Sessions, Mentorship Programs, & More!)
· Employee Resource Groups (Think Tanks and Innovation Squads)
· Access to Mental Health & Wellness Programs
Don’t meet every single requirement? At L'Oréal, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and innovative workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the qualifications listed in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways! You may just be the right candidate for this or other roles!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We would love to find out more about you as a candidate and do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by contacting [email protected]. If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time.
Our Safe Together Plan: Your safety is our highest priority. We will proceed with caution and adhere to enhanced protection standards to ensure our sites are safe for all employees. We must all operate with the shared responsibility for each other’s health & safety in mind.