Función del empleo: Research & Innovation
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
For more than hundred years, L’Oréal believes that beauty needs Science. In a world now transformed by digital technology and the emergence of new scientific Domains, we are confident in our ability to turn these opportunities into major innovations, closely linked to the new consumer expectations all over the world. Science & Technology are allowing us to invent safe, trustable, sustainable & responsible beauty products and experiences that will change people’s lives.
L’Oréal R&I has continuously invested upstream in its research with a high level of ambition. Our 3800 L'Oréal R&I people are talented and highly skilled, located in major markets, working in a cooperative way, opened to the world.
The Asia Pacific Regulatory Affairs (Senior) Manager, directly reports to the Asia-Pacific Regulatory Affairs Director. The position is a key member of APAC RA/SRC team. The position has the following responsibilities:
- Lead to set up APAC regulatory intelligence, influence and engagement strategy, action plan and programs.
- Establish the regulatory sensing and anticipation capability in Asia to capture the emerging regulatory changes, by taking the ownership in China and cooperating with local SD teams in the rest of Asia. Take the lead to complete the impact assessment of potential technical and regulatory changes and deliver the proactive, clear and timely communication with internal key stakeholders cross functions at local, regional and global level.
- Take the leadership of external influence goal, strategy and stakeholder engagement programs for technical regulation and standards in China and facilitate in the rest of Asia. Build up the compelling technical regulatory position, argument, messages based on technical insights, local/global regulatory context and global position and expertise in line with global team. Map and build up reliable networks with key external stakeholders (regulator, industry associations, labs, experts) in China.
- Act as technical regulatory voice to present the company position and messages in external regulatory discussions at various platforms.
- Drive the clear and consistent internal communications to support global regulatory compliance strategy and framework team to make sure the finalized technical regulations imbedded into global compliance system and tools precisely and timely.
- Contribute and support global regulatory intelligence team on global RI mapping/sensing, influence vision and strategy, evaluation of the potential impact of the key regulatory changes occurred in EU or other regions, and work with internal experts on the global alignment of key universal topics.
- Cooperate with country SPOC person and Scientific Directors in APAC including China SD team to address RA issues, provide regulatory interpretation and external stakeholder engagement in China. For the rest of Asia, provide technical support to the country for their communication with local authorities and professional associations, and help to build trustworthy relationship with these external stakeholders.
- Cooperate closely with APAC compliance team to provide technical insight to support RA evaluation on research and innovations.
- Manage APAC regulatory intelligence team to drive the team effectiveness, expertise and capability.
Education and Experience:
- Scientific background in related areas (chemical, biological or pharmaceutical, etc.)
- Over 10-year regulatory affairs experience with leading role in MNC preferably in cosmetic industry
- Extensive knowledge of cosmetic regulations and technical requirements in China, Asia and worldwide, with hands-on product registration experience
- Ability to combine in-depth technical insights and specific regulatory context into a clear and understandable technical communications with both internal and external stakeholders
- Strong collaboration attitude to work in a dynamic environment
- Strategic thinking for RA vision, goal, strategy and engagement development
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skill when communicating with authorities, professional associations and technical experts
- People management skill and experience
- Excellent written and oral English
- French and/or one other foreign language practice would be highly valuable.
◄ Volver a lista de empleos