Función del empleo: Marketing
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
I am at the heart of the brand retail activation. I ensure the local implementation in Belgium of the Brand plan, from launch plan execution to retailer differentiation and activity plan. I am the voice of the brand in the country, the voice of the country within the L’Oréal Paris Benelux marketing team and the face of the brand in front of retailers.
• Leading with the sales team the orchestration of marketing campaign at retailer’s level in Belgium and building the promo and event plans to be locally relevant for the local shoppers.
• Building and executing retailer’s activation plans (retail media & content creation) and leveraging retailer tools (CRM, DM, Magazine) offline and online
• Presenting & driving strategy, launch initiatives & brand targets internally to sales
• Presenting brand and launch initiatives to retailers
• Ensuring right assortment per distribution channel and at retailer level and creating local planograms and shelf vision with CatMan
• Developing local PLV & COOP material and ensure their usage according to targets
• Providing monthly input on competitive local inputs for brand level analysis (sell-in & sell-out)
• Unit forecasting and alignment with business planners, demand planning and sales.
• Managing PPP envelope for planned executions in alignment with Product Brand Managers
• Master degree, preferably in an economic or marketing direction
• At least 3-5 years of experience in Category Management, Trade Marketing or Key Account Management in FMCG
• Strong affinity with beauty / cosmetics
• Very good knowledge of French and Dutch and good understanding of English
• Strong analytical skills and strategic-economic insight
• Decisive, mature and contribute to a good team spirit
• Determined and motivated to achieve your goals with a positive attitude at your different stakeholders