Función del empleo: Administrative & Assistantship
Tipo de puesto: Fix Term
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
País: United Kingdom
Retail & Training Assistant
Hammersmith Head Office – 1 year fixed term contract
The world leader in beauty, L’Oréal is present in 130 countries on five continents. Our 32 international brands have allowed us to devote ourselves solely to one business: beauty, with a mission to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to all women and men around the world. We want to bring beauty to all people. Our ambition by 2020 is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires through continued digital innovation. L’Oréal encourages diversity and sustainable, ethical sourcing for all our products and we have reduced our emissions by approx. 50% since 2005. Our brands are leaders in beauty, and we are looking for you to lead the change you want to see in L’Oréal.
Luxe Division – Designer Fragrances & Giorgio Armani
From Giorgio Armani including Giorgio Armani Beauty to Ralph Lauren , Diesel, Viktor & Rolf and Valentino ,our designer fragrance brands have made us a world leader in fragrances and one of the most professional and dynamic places to progress your career.
We are looking for a dynamic individual who would contribute administrative support and coordination of Training Initiatives across all these brands , across all retailers, and across the Beauty Advisor populations . Subject areas for support include product knowledge, sales technique, customer service and merchandising , brand representation and impersonation . You must have a full appreciation of our brand portfolio and image, together with a good understanding the different values of our brands and a passion for luxury fragrances and beauty products.
Working in partnership with multiple functions including Sales, Marketing and the Field Area Management team, you will be able to develop strong relationships both internally and with external clients such as our Department stores, Specialist Fragrance and Beauty stores.
Your role will provide administrative support and some of your main KPIs will include:
• Organise Roadshows, Showcases and Inductions for new team members for events such as product launches and fragrance and beauty training
• Support with events organization admin such as management of training/conference diaries and calendars, researching and booking hotel accommodation, travel arrangements, invitations, preparing agendas
• Be a point of contact for external venues and manage communications
• Manage stock orders from internal warehouse and oversee send out
• Use your creativity to produce luxury training documents and sales support literature in conjunction with the Training Manager
• Be a support and point of contact for our Marketing and Sales teams
• Work in line with budget restrictions in partnership with the Training Manager
• Prepare briefs for external suppliers for third party subcontracting projects