Función del empleo: Sales
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
The world leader in cosmetics, L’Oréal is present in 150 countries on five continents. Our 35 international brands have allowed us to devote ourselves solely to one business: beauty, with a mission to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to all women and men globally. Our ambition is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by inventing the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their needs and desires through continued digital innovation. L’Oréal supports diversity and sustainable, ethical sourcing for all our products, and we have reduced our emissions by approx. 50% since 2005.
The DNA of L’Oréal is Innovation and we are driven by a real passion for the future. Our Research and Innovation Centres in India are the sixth innovation hub for L’Oréal worldwide to fuel local market innovations. In our quest to win the next billion consumers, we are looking for talented individuals who can lead us on this mission.
Would you like to be a part of the adventure?
We are looking for young and passionate individuals to join its sales force Sales for the position of Sales Trainee. In this individual contributor role, you will represent the company to its channel partners and play a crucial role to generate business for the company. The candidate should have 6 to 24 months of sales experience in any industry and should be open to relocate to any city across India. The details of the same are given below:
As a Sales Trainee of L’Oréal and then a Business Development Officer, you will be:
• Responsible for ensuring delivery of monthly primary, secondary & tertiary sales through effective relationships with channel partners, business partners & the work-force
• Ensuring the distribution for pillar brands as well as new product launches
• Ensuring in store visibility execution & share of shelf as per L’Oréal standards
• Ensuring stable business & healthy ROI delivery to the business partners by working effectively with them & the team of salesman enrolled under them
• Steering the company's growth by execution of company's strategy at the ground level
• Good interpersonal skills
• Good relationship management
• Team management skills
• Good in communication skills
• Proficient in MS Office
• MBA preferred
• Graduation is mandatory
• Internal Sales Development Team, Finance, Supply Chain, Logistics
• External - Distributors, Retailers and Salesmen
L’Oréal is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. L’Oréal strictly prohibits discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of the individuals race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.