Who is L’Oréal?
L'Oréal is the world's largest and most profitable beauty company. Present in over 150 countries, L’Oréal has catered to all forms of beauty in the world for over 100 years and has built an unrivalled portfolio of more than 36 international, diverse and complementary brands including L'Oréal Paris, Garnier, Maybelline New York, Nyx Professional Makeup, IT Cosmetics, Lancôme, Kiehl's, Urban Decay, Shu Uemura, Giorgio Armani, Yves Saint Laurent Beauté, Ralph Lauren, Diesel, Biotherm, Clarisonic, Kérastase, L'Oréal Professionnel, Matrix, Vichy, and La Roche-Posay.
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted itself solely to one business: beauty. The group's mission is to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to women and men around the world with respect for their diversity. We want to bring beauty to all people. Our ambition for the coming years is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires.
Our business is energetic and vibrant, underpinned by strong ethical principles and our belief that financial performance and responsible business go hand-in-hand. We are driven each day by our six founding values - Passion, Innovation, Entrepreneurial Spirit, Open-mindedness, Quest for Excellence and Responsibility.
Why join us?
Being the world's #1 beauty company, L'Oréal empowers its people who are ready to take bets, think out of the box, defend their convictions, be resilient and leave their own mark. They are offered numerous opportunities, fast track careers and early responsibilities. L'Oréal has ambitious goals and is striving for excellence. This permanent learning experience helps you stretch your potential.
We define success as making a positive, conscious impact. At L’Oréal, you will be encouraged to think and act beyond your job. We push boundaries and move fast globally to stay ahead of the game. Your job will be your own innovation playground. We encourage different points of view. What sets you apart is what makes you great. You will always have the space to question, express, agree and disagree. We unleash everyone's potential. Here, learning opportunities are endless. You will build your own unique path. We believe in the impact of great mentors. You will be inspired by people you won't ever want to forget.
What will you do?
As a Customer Development Manager, you will report to the Group Customer Development Manager under the Consumer Products Division (CPD), and be expected to:
· Perform assigned customer P&L
· Develop a short term and long term Customer strategy via a JBP in line with trends and future market
· Build a deep consumer intelligence and strong network within key stakeholders and the retailers through regular T2T meetings and strategic alignment
· Prepare and lead account negotiations (within its categories)
· Build the action plan to implement Division and channel strategy.
· Ensure execution and tracking down to store level and sell out. Suggest plan adaptation when needed.
· Lead the multi-functional customer team in order to deliver given KPIs (Supply, Catman, Finance, Marketing).
· Connect Account key stakeholder of all functions with their L'Oréal counterpart.
· Regular tracking of competitor activations
Who are we looking for?
- A graduate with a highly preferred degree in Business, Marketing or related
- Displays sensitivity to L'Oréal's “Metier”
- Has over 3-5 years’ work experience
- Has appreciation or passion in the beauty and cosmetics industry
- Strong background in commercial, key accounts, trade marketing, market & consumer insight, collaborative leadership, and activation excellence
- Possesses excellent leadership and stakeholder management skills
- Exhibits excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Driven, proactive, energetic and detail-oriented