Función del empleo: Data
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
Supply Chain Network of Excellence is a new team built in SAPMENA Operations to deliver transversal Supply Chain used cases which will drive the tech transformation of the group for the zone, covering all business and functional domains under a network of international hubs spread in 15 countries.
As a Data Expert working at the Network of Excellence, you will use your expertise in coding and data analysis to solve problems with high business impact and deploy models at scale using cutting-edge technologies to grow our business on e-commerce and off-line.
Principal Roles and Responsibilities
The data expert is responsible for the delivery of said reports through –
- Definition of the feasibility and implementation of use cases
- Build and automate complex tools and algorithms to support supply chain planning and performance.
- Build predictive reports with automated root cause to facilitate decision making
- build real time control towers within matrix data sources.
- Create reports based on business needs.
- Understanding business needs and translate them to technical terms.
- Developing, adapting, and executing reports for different country/deployment as needed
- Modelization, packaging and making assets available for key users.
- Owning and managing the solutions, app, workspace, and reports repository
Minimum 2/3 years of working experience in the data field
- Data manipulation and analysis skills: Data wrangling, crunching, preparation, visualization
- Exploratory data analysis
- Experience in data visualization, knowledge, or interest in Power BI/Looker or other visualization tool
- Python OR R AND Microsoft SQL Server with applied experiences are a MUST.
- SAP HANA, SAP ECC and Supply Chains domains knowledge highly appreciated.
◄ Volver a lista de empleos