L’Oréal strives to win over another one billion consumers around the world by innovating and creating products that meet the infinite diversity of our consumer’s needs, and we want you to help us reach this goal! We want to hire great people with unexpected ideas, the ability to challenge the status quo, and are ready to shape and disrupt the future of beauty. “Run it as your own business” is our mantra. Got what it takes? We are currently looking for Field Sales Manager for our Active Cosmetics Division Pharmacy Chain Retail Channel in Stockholm or Gothenburg
As one of the key people in our chain retail organization, your mission is to develop our field sales team, and increase the sales and market shares in Norway and Sweden by supporting and coaching of the Field Sales Representatives. You will have responsibility for pharmacy business results for L’Oréal Active Cosmetics brands Vichy, La Roche-Posay and CeraVe. You will lead diverse transversal projects involving different functions in the country and in the Nordic HUB. The position reports to the Chain Retail Commercial Director.
Your key job accountabilities:
- As a successful Field Sales Manager you will:
- Have great success in coaching the Field Sales Representatives on:
- how to advise the customers on category development within the pharmacy
- how to establish value adding relationships with our clients
- present new launches, campaigns, projects
- Optimize segmentation of the clients and ensure a good balance in hybrid ways of working
- Conduct business status meetings in order to develop the client’s pharmacy business
- Achieve the budget targets and market shares
- Demonstrate high integrity to develop and manage the relationship with your team, the rest of the country team and cross functional teams in Nordic HUB
- Ensure a value adding and efficient management style and guarantee that the key milestones and deadlines are reached
- Network and cooperate with relevant stakeholders in pharmacy chains
- As the successful Field Sales Manager you will constantly challenge yourself and the team to go the extra mile to succeed with high integrity.
- You take great ownership and deliver the results in the best way to support L’Oréal Active Cosmetics business and build the long-term relationship with the team and the customers.
- You take responsibility on your actions and are self-driven person with “can do” attitude.
- You have an outstanding drive that reflects to the entire country team in addition to the following:
- Solid sales and manager experience within beauty care and/or FMCG. Pharmacy channel experience is a plus
- Flair to develop within sales – you are talented, determined and can handle to have a “full plate” under pressure
- The ability to challenge & support your team with respect if the results are not where they should be or when facing changes
- Entrepreneurial mindset, showing initiative, driving actions and working result oriented
- A flexible approach to work and the ability to cope with a dynamic and changing work environment
- Excellent communication, presentation and organisational skills as well as the ability negotiate and get all team members on board and
- A good networker who is able to build relationships with your stakeholders internally as well as externally with pharmacy chain management
- Analytical and pragmatic approach to work with well-developed problem-solving skills
- Fluent in English (written and oral expression)
- IT literate with advanced excel skills
- SAP, Salesforce knowledge and experience is seen as an advantage
Preferably live in Stockholm capital area. The job will be split between Stockholm/Sweden and Oslo/Norway and will require some travelling
We are looking for our Field Sales Manager to start as soon as possible. The employment is permanent. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply! We welcome everyone to apply for a job at L’Oréal no matter your gender, ethnicity, physical abilities, religion or sexual orientation.
What’s in it for you?
We offer you great level of responsibility from the very start, challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, coaching leadership, an extensive catalogue of trainings and e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic and international working environment with engaged and skilled colleagues. Our Nordic organization counts close to 1000 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, L’Oréal Norway counting for 150 employees.
Who are we?
Leading the world in beauty and pioneering the world of beauty tech; we are 86K employees across 150 countries on five continents and has a unique international portfolio of 36 brands. The Group generated sales amounting to 29.9 billion euros in 2019 corresponding to an 8,0% increase from 2018, and e-commerce growing by 52,4% accounting for 15,6% of sales. We push boundaries and move fast globally to stay ahead of the game. As market leader, we continuously deliver innovation and digital solutions that can bring beauty to all people around the world. L’Oréal truly embraces entrepreneurship and you’ll have the chance to conceptualize ideas and bring them to life in an agile way not least through continued digital innovation. Your job will be your own innovation playground.
What we do at L’Oréal always have a big impact. Because we sell 7 billion products per year. At L’Oréal, we define success as making a positive, conscious impact. We’ve been recognized as the World most ethical company in the world by Ethisphere®. In 2020, L’Oréal has been recognized as a global leader in sustainable development by the international non-profit organization CDP® in three areas: combating climate change, sustainable management of water and protecting forests, for the fourth year running. In 2020, L’Oréal was for the 3rd time ranked among the TOP 5 most gender-balanced companies in the world by Equileap®. We believe diversity fosters creativity and accelerates innovation. To ensure that our products meet the needs of every form of beauty in every culture, our team members must be as diverse and inclusive as the world itself. For us, our job is more than just a job, it is about building a better future for others and our planet.
Freedom to Go Beyond. That’s the Beauty of L’Oréal.
For further questions reach out to Commercial Director ACD Chain Retail Sweden & Norway: Marianne Kampli +47 90716 492 [email protected]