Función del empleo: Digital
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
Localización: Madrid (Madrid)
Under the supervision of the Key Account Director, you will build the joint business plan with the account(s). Contribute to the commercial vision by sharing account perspective, risks and opportunities.
Build, accurately forecasts and achieve the account (s) results: turnover, market share, profit. Plan all growth drivers accordingly.
Prepare and lead the Account (s) negotiations, escalating when relevant. Build the action plan to implement the Division and channel strategy. Ensure it execution and tracking down to store level and sell out. Suggest plan adaptation when needed
Build, manage and develop long-term Ecommerce relationships in order to achieve the targeted sales revenue by increasing the brand’s online presence.
· Lead and negotiate annual agreements with Ecommerce partners
· Develop plan, KPI and Goals to achieve for each Ecommerce partner
· Define and implement Go to Market strategy with cross functional teams (marketing, supply chain, IT, sales,…)
· Identify new ecommerce trends and opportunities for business growth and implement action plans
· Prepare and present products proposals to future and current Ecommerce partners
· Handle specific sales events thanks to collected information from marketing department to enhance brand’s visibility and improve sales performance
· Analyze and interpret Ecommerce partner’s sales report to identify strengths, weaknesses and business opportunities
· Bachelor Degree
· 5 to 10 years of experience in ecommerce and negotiation
· Experience working on different display and performance campaigns
· Strong background on P&L management, reporting and goal oriented
· Sensibility to luxury
· Excellent communication skills, complexity management, strong analytical skills
· Digital background is of high interest.
· English is a must. French and other languages is a plus