We are seeking a creative Scientist to join our dynamic Consumer Claims Team. As a key member of the team you’ll design, coordinate and execute consumer advertising claims studies for our upcoming makeup and skincare product launches. Synthesize complex data upon study completion and present your findings and recommendations to senior leadership. You will work cross functionally with the Makeup and Skincare Labs, Product Evaluation Team, Safety and Regulatory Team and Marketing.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Bachelors or above in Consumer Science, Psychology or related field
- 1-3 years Consumer Research experience, preferably in advertising claims
- Experience coordinating product testing in-house and with outside vendors
- Ability to independently collaborate and negotiate with vendors
- Project management experience with multiple projects and varying priorities
- Ability to influence others in order to ensure needs from lab and scientific liaison are met
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficiency in drafting screeners for recruitment and working closely with Logistics to ensure proper recruitment is completed.
- Survey/questionnaire research and design
- Study design and methodology development
- Computer proficiency: Excel, Power-Point, Word, Outlook, Sigma Plot, SIMS
- Statistical analysis/interpretation
- Scientific writing/ report writing
- Experience with cosmetics, skin care, and personal care products
- Experience with cosmetics, skin care and personal care products- product relationship a plus;
- Must be legally eligible to work in the US on an on-going basis
Who are you?
You are a Self-Starter who loves to drive projects from start to finish in a fast paced deadline driven environment. You are flexible, motivated, and proactive with strong attention to detail; you thrive under pressure and can change direction with ease whenever necessary.
If you have a love for Consumer Products and the scientific expertise in Consumer Claims we’d love to hear from you!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.