Job Title: IT Business Analyst, Supply Chain Data & Analytics
Location: Berkeley Heights, New Jersey
- The L’Oreal Americas IT Data & Analytics team wish to add a Business Analyst to lead business analysis for data & analytics projects in the Supply Chain domain.
- Collaborate with diverse supply chain, application, infrastructure, architecture, and integration teams to design appropriate solutions and resolve issues.
- This role is part of the Americas Zone IT team within L’Oreal, which includes North and South America.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Business analysis, including gathering and documenting business requirements and designs for reporting, analytics, and system interfaces.
- Serve as a conduit between business stakeholders and technical delivery teams.
- Analyze data, business rules and data discrepancies, ensuring project deliverables are delivered in compliance with L’Oréal IT standards and methodologies.
- Ensure new Supply Chain Data Lake / Data Warehouse development delivers strategic objectives for Supply Chain reporting and analytics.
- Contribute to a Data Catalog, defining and educating on data definitions and lineage.
- Ensure solution quality through high quality requirements and a robust testing process, including writing and executing test plans and scripts and coordinating user acceptance testing with business stakeholders
- Understand system functional capabilities, including potential implications of systems changes.
- Communicate project statuses, issues, risks and escalations as required.
- Build and develop relationships across the L’Oreal Americas zone.
- Facilitate production issue resolution and communication by supporting service delivery and technical teams to minimize impact and accelerate resolution.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Services, Business, Supply Chain or equivalent experience.
- The optimal candidate will have:
- Over 3 years of experience
- Knowledge of Supply Chain processes and data (forecasting and demand planning)
- Experience with the following technologies would be beneficial:
- SAP SD (Sales & Distribution)
- SAP WM (Warehouse Management)
- Microsoft Business Intelligence stack e.g. MS SQL Server, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, Power BI
- Cloud platforms (Azure, Google Cloud Platform)
- Experience completing data and business analysis.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to work independently under little supervision within a demanding client centric environment.
- Demonstrated ability to be a team player with a high level of initiative.
- Superior organization and time management skills.
- Experience working in an environment with Agile values and principles would be beneficial.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status. If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered. #DDIR