Función del empleo: Supply Chain
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
- Organizing & leading the weekly credit meeting with the country Manager & division Heads
- Responsible for reviewing & setting the credit limits budget for Customers.
- Calculating Credit indicators & credit days each month & insuring it is according to the budgeted days
- Handling Customers Credit Insurance & negotiating any updated/increase with the Insurance company.
- Calculation of the Credit budget & updating the TREND through the year.
- KPIs reporting to the Zone & handling any communication.
- Handling Claims from Customers and making sure its aligned with the budget controller
- Analyzing & Matching invoices with the customers Payment & Reviewing their Payment history.
- Making sure there is no overdue more than 30 days above the normal payment terms.
- Preparing the expected collections from the customers based on the aging.
- Handling any customers’ issues related to invoices & returns & On the spot communication with the sales reps. & key account managers for any discrepancies or variances in the payments.
- Setting a monthly reconciliation meeting with the sales reps., KAMs, and head of divisions with recap of the -customer’s situation.
- Customers account reconciliation to reflect the real figures.
- Send a recommendation list of all the blocked customers weekly before invoicing.
- Recording & Payment of the customer’s claims & insuring it is done on time & responsible for the reconciliation between the GL & the tracking of the claims.
- Following up with the main distributers for the collection of each month by sending a statement of all the invoices due in the month & confirming the payment with the exact amount is done on time without any delay.
◄ Volver a lista de empleos