Senior Firmware/Software Engineer-Tech Incubator
Who We Are:
Our team designs and creates Beauty Technology products – leading the forefront of beauty industry. We are looking for candidates who thrive in a start-up environment within a large organization who want to be a part of technical transformation of the Beauty industry!
What We'll do Together:
As a Senior Firmware/Software Engineer for this group, you will create world-class software and firmware to implement wireless features in Beauty devices. In this role, you will interact with cross-functional engineering teams, and dive into and take ownership for critical design issues related to multi-radio coexistence, antenna configuration and overall system performance. You will work closely with electrical, mechanical and systems engineers to design wireless system architecture and the selection of electronic components. Work closely with internal and external app developers to ensure that the system works with the app/software, as well as work closely with a Software Development team to enable the Software portion of the project.
What Your Day Will Look Like:
- Execution of Firmware design on some projects, consulting role overseeing other engineers on other projects
- Communicate and escalate status, risks, progress on a daily basis
- Creation and/or consulting role in manufacturing test line
- Supporting role in creation of apps for connected device projects
What You'll Need:
- B.S./M.S./PhD in Electrical Engineering or Software Engineering/Computer Science
- 5+ years of experience in wireless consumer electronic device experience or POS device experience
- Ability to put together detailed product specifications / technical document writing
- Experience with programming with C/Matlab/Python, etc
- Experience with platforms such as Linux/Unix and Windows as well as iOS
- Hands-on experience in prototype bring-up, debugging, and functional validations
- Skills in defining and setting up production testing
- Ability to do Failure Analysis and 8D analysis
- Experience with WiFi and Bluetooth Technologies and related testing methods
- Experience with lab equipment such as digital scope and logic analyzer
- Excellent documentation skills
- Have understanding of required certifications around WiFi and Bluetooth
- Ability to work with OEM/ODM/app developers efficiently and effectively
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams
- Ability to estimate the amount of work and hours required to support project managers with scheduling/resourcing related to Firmware/Software
- Highly motivated and proactive
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to deep dive
- Design to the highest standards
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.