L'Oreal Information Technology, Americas Team
Berkeley Heights, NJ
Digital Integration Architect
Digital technologies are disrupting business landscape on day to day basis. Number of touch points for consumer to experience brand content, messaging and transact is increasing every year. Integration of various platforms and channels to give consistent brand experience in personalized way is extremely important to differentiate.
If you believe APIs are new super highways, technology is game changer for any business to be successful, working in lean and agile way is new ways of working and integration technologies (like API Gateway, Enterprise Service Bus, SFTP, Scripting Language like Node.js) are of your interest, we want to speak to you.
The integration architect will be an integral part of Integration Development Team and work closely with Digital IT team by gathering integration requirements of digital projects, prioritizing activities for partners, evangelizing integration strategy, developing/monitoring solution. The ideal candidate will be motivated and a detail-oriented professional who can contribute to integration architecture design and development. It would best be filled by someone with a technical background with hand on experience.
- Architect, develop, validate and maintain integration solutions on Tibco ESB, CA API (Layer7), Informatica, Secure File Management (GlobalScape) & node.js
- Understand master / transaction data and provide expertise in architecting, developing and maintaining solutions
- Create technical specifications
- Develop prototypes and demonstrate various alternatives to functional and business users
- Develop unit, integration and system test plans and scripts
- Resolve defects discovered during all phases of interface and system development and maintenance
- Serve as a key point of contact for integration projects across digital projects
- Act as a project manager for the projects directly under their responsibility
- Troubleshoot production issue for severity 1
- Design/Build scalable solution using DevOps process to support spike during peak season/promotion.
- BS or equivalent degree with 6+ years of information technology experience
- Hands on experience with the following technologies:
- Tibco BW 5 or above (BW 6.x is ideal), Software AG ESB or MuleSoft ESB
- Hands on experience with the following technologies is a plus:
- CA API (Layer7)
- Microsoft SQL
- NoSQL/ Columnar DB
- Understanding of how above platforms operates in Cloud environment
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects; strong ability to influence others
- Innovator with quick absorption of new technologies; strong understanding of technology solutions
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work as a member of cross functional teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.