Función del empleo: Digital
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
Localización: New York, NY
País: United States
Title: Senior Manager, Paid Social Media
Location: New York City
Job Summary: The Senior Manager, Paid Social Media is responsible for overseeing the implementation and execution of Paid Social campaigns in line with the agreed activation strategy. This role maintains, develops and exceeds brand performance targets. The incumbent will partner with agency and brand media leads to develop strategies and oversee campaign execution, as well as optimize and recap on performance. They will work closely with the media agency to optimize delivery towards ROI and drive effectiveness across multiple brands. The Senior Manager will play a crucial role in strategy, but should also be current in “hands-on-keyboard” execution as well as possess a desire to work in platform as needed.
• Oversee and directly manage the Paid Social Media Manager in their role of building out Paid Social campaigns and ‘hands-on-keyboard” execution
• Ensures Paid Social campaigns are managed effectively to achieve expected performance targets
• Monitor and recommend campaign optimizations for implementation
• Oversee/QA budgets to ensure full alignment
• Work closely and collaboratively with media agency, as well as brand media leads
• Develop a close working relationship with social partners
• Provide strategic input in partnership with media agency; leverage reporting to assess effectiveness and go-forward recommendations with actionable insights
• Liaise with additional media channel teams to ensure a 360 view of media
• Develop presentations for campaign recaps, leadership meetings, etc.
• 4-5 years of experience building and executing paid campaigns at a media agency; Hands-on-keyboard” experience using biddable media across platforms including Facebook, TikTok, YouTube, etc.
• Experience developing and contributing to paid social media strategy
• Experience with analytics and attribution platforms (ex: Google Analytics), and using data to create informed reports with key learnings and actionable recommendations
• Demonstrated interest in emerging new marketing platforms and technologies
• Excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to troubleshoot quickly
• Understanding of performance metrics and ability to spot trends or discrepancies.
• Strong QA abilities with great attention to detail
• Superb communication and presentation skills both verbal and written
• High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation, coupled with a collaborative spirit and the ability to partner with multiple teams to achieve success
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status. If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered. #ddir