Función del empleo: Information Systems
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
This role is for a Senior Project Manager to join the APAC Digital Presence IT Team which is based in Shanghai. The Digital Presence Team covers the implementation & evolution of the following functions; ecommerce websites, content websites, Digital Services, eCommerce reporting, Product Information management/Digital Asset Management implementation. On top of this it manages the operations of all of the functions mentioned. It is a team which is constantly growing with the growing business needs.
We are looking for a talented, outstanding and humble individual to join our team to focus on projects which would be working across any of the topics mentioned + new initiatives. The role is reporting to the APAC Program Manager for Digital Marketing IT. The role is within IT but we are open to outstanding individuals who have different backgrounds.
This role combines project management, change management plus global, regional and country stakeholder management. It would be best filled by someone who has experience of launching global/regional applications at a local level.
The ideal candidate will be:
· Proactive at understanding solutions and solving issues.
· Competent to understand global strategy and execute it within APAC.
· Someone who is digital savvy and familiar with the current digital landscape across APAC in terms of eCommerce Platforms, SEO, Tagging Social Listening, New Trends, Social Platforms etc.
· Someone who has worked digital transformation programs.
· Someone who is very interested and knowledgeable regarding digital innovation and not afraid to share ideas of how we can implement new idea which bring tangible business benefit.
· English is a must.
Key job accountabilities:
ü Define & manage APAC roadmap and align with global strategy.
ü Be able to liaise and communicate to all stakeholders, this includes global DSF, DMI, CDO, zone business teams and local business & IT digital teams.
ü 5+ years of experience on project management, 5+ years of digital marketing experience are required.
ü Be able to communicate on a range of topics from business tasks to infrastructure and hosting (the experience on Cloud Service is preferred).
ü Experience/knowledge on running a Support model at regional level will be a plus.
ü Participate in shaping the development of the business case, cost model and overall objectives for digital marketing initiatives in APAC.
ü Manage finances and contracts for any vendors which are helping with the implementation of a project.
ü Manage the third party vendor on a daily basis to deliver the project within time and budget.
ü Manage the scope, risk/issue and quality of the projects.
ü Define and organize project steering activities, advice and review the overall plan and status of the project.
ü Ability to drive key activities and initiatives to completion that needs joint effort from technology teams, stakeholders and third-party teams
ü Have outstanding communication and organizational capability; Proficient in project management and team construction. A quick learner and full of self-motivated, sense of responsibility.
Profile & Position Requirements:
· Significant project management experience with a deep understanding of project and process design, methodology and tools.
· Working knowledge of application delivery, e.g. Sitecore, Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Salsify, Open Text or other major digital applications. (Desirable)
· Strong business change skills.
· Ability to effectively work smart and coordinate multiple pieces of work at the same time.
· Ability to deal with conflicting requirements and scope change between countries.
· Teamwork in a multinational environment.
· Ability to track and report status to IT management and business partners.
· Strong written, verbal, and presentation skills in English