Job Title: Asst Mgr/Mgr - Site Assistant
Department: Luxury Direct to Consumer
Location: 10 Hudson Yards
Support Site Experience Lead on driving site analysis and consumer site behavior to meet site performance metrics and experience expectations as outlined by the brand.
- Liaison with marketing, education and PR to coordinate all site updates including new product launches, pillar product updates, information modules (e.g., LiveScale, Write Her Future) and manage launch calendar
- Track daily site performance reporting updates via GA, DOMO, Luxe Acceleration Team and other data resources available and provide key site metrics to improve site performance (e.g., cart abandonment, etc)
- Identify competing brand interested across functions to help Site Experience Lead set expectations, communicate effectively and align various partners on brand vision
- Create or adopt/distribute site playbooks across all functions to ensure Lancome is adopting best practices and processes and ensure efficiency across teams
- Bachelor’s Degree, 3+ years experience
- Good general knowledge of Microsoft Office as well as InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Comfortable in both Mac and PC platforms
- Exceptional organizational skills with ability to prioritize, work with competing deadlines, and ability to adapt to change is required.
- Ability to interface with all levels of management and a wide spectrum of support personnel
- Ability to develop and maintain good working relationships with internal partners and vendors
- Strong negotiation and influencing skill
- Experience in change management and transformation nice to have
- Experience in UX/UI a plus
Judgment and Decision Making:
The role will require moderate supervision
1. Leads with Human Sensitivity – Demonstrates respect, develops others (i.e. explains strategic objectives and the meaning of projects; manages senior/junior members as needed) and enriches team dynamics (i.e. motivates the team to work with diverse personalities and cultures)
2. Displays Sensitivity to Our “Métier” – Focuses on quality, continues to build personal knowledge of the beauty business and understanding of beauty.
3. Demonstrates Entrepreneurship – Takes initiative (i.e. demonstrates resourcefulness), focuses on customers, improves performance (i.e. improves work processes to save time and resources) and develops a vision.
4. Innovates – Shows curiosity, imagines creative solutions generating business value, promotes team creativity.
5. Achieves Results with Integrity – Conveys energy, focuses on results, deliverables and follow-through (i.e. accelerates multiple tasks to meet deadlines) and acts with integrity.
6. Manages Complexity – Reasons from multiple perspectives (i.e. analyzes issues by combining listening, observation, reasoning and common sense) and makes decisions (i.e. finds solutions when facing dilemmas).
7. Interacts Effectively – Listens and communicates effectively (i.e. presents confidently and convinces others) and actively networks.
Please note: This job description does not list all duties of the job. Employees may be asked by management to perform other duties. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.