ACTIVE COSMETICS DIVISION
The world leader in cosmetics, L’Oréal is present in 150 countries on five continents. Our 36 international brands have allowed us to devote ourselves solely to one business: beauty, with a mission to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to all women and men globally. Our ambition by 2020 is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by inventing the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their needs and desires through continued digital innovation and exposure. L’Oréal supports diversity and sustainable, ethical sourcing for all our products and we have reduced our emissions by approx. 50% since 2005.
Would you like to be a part of the adventure?
We have a suitable opportunity in Marketing for the position of Socom Brand Manager position of Active Cosmetics Division, the fastest growing division of L’Oréal Vietnam. In this individual contributor role, you will get to support the digital planning, analysis and evaluation of the whole division. You should have 2 years of relevant work experience in digital marketing. The location of the job will be in Ho Chi Minh City and prior experience in beauty will be advantageous.
KEY JOB DESCRIPTION
Main responsibilities, deliverables and contribution of this job to L’Oréal VN
· Plan and manage brand content/activity on Social Commerce channels (NGL Website, KOL, Beauty House) of ACD.
· Collaborate across the multifunctional team (product mkt, ecom, media…) to plan and manage delivery of rich product & brand content/activity.
· Ensure all Socom content/ activities are consistent with Group brands sense of purpose.
· Plan idea and create highly relevant and engaging contents which our audience is looking for and then to optimise the path to conversion.
· Manage the performance report to understand brand insights and implement content adjustment.
· Enhance user experience including social sellers and customers by optimizing UX/UI on Socom channels.
· Initiate new tactics to improve brand engagement and sales performance.
· Engage directly with IT team to ensure the technical delivery following business requirement.
· Manage e-Merchandiser, Content Executive and Designer to deliver commercial and branding assets.
Most important qualifications, background and experience:
· Strong visual and content building experience, especially in cosmetic field.
· Past experience producing content for the web specifically, as well as channel-specific knowledge (blog, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.)
· UX / UI wide knowledge for web and app.
· Brand communication background with product management on ecommerce is a plus.
· Editorial mindset that seeks to understand what audiences consume and how to create it.
· Project management skills and understanding how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a complex environment and focus on the delivery of results in the form of engagement, leads and sales.
· Passionate about new technology, digital trends, creativity and creative technology.