Función del empleo: Sales & Business Development
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
Localización: Berkeley Heights, NJ
País: United States
JOB TITLE: Sr. Analyst - Business Intelligence
DEPARTMENT: Business Intelligence
REPORTS TO: Director- Business Intelligence
LOCATION: New Jersey
The Sr. Analyst of Business Intelligence supports multiple functional areas by analyzing and managing data quality, sales reporting, business metrics, and market performance. This role requires experience leading cross-functional projects and the ability to work closely with Senior Management to clarify and interpret both broad and granular data.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Create and manage reporting and analysis of commercial sales data for all levels of the organization.
• Work cross-functionally with Sales and Operations teams to deliver business-building objectives.
• Interface with Sales, Marketing and Demand Planning teams to dimension key product launches, promotions, and events including target audience and full potential analysis.
• Evaluate sales achievement and assist in the review and analysis of territory performance.
• Determine and identify market potential and market degradation; provide Senior Management with alerts and recommendations.
• Conduct research to provide competitive data and analyze those findings to help SalonCentric maintain a competitive advantage.
• Provide training to Sales and Marketing teams on new, enhanced, and existing reporting tools.
• Other duties and tasks as assigned by management.
• Degree in Business/Management/Information Systems and/or 3-5 years of related work experience.
• Ability to develop reports, tools, and data infrastructures to support data analysis and initiatives.
• Proficiency with managing database engines, data modeling, and visualizations.
• Experience with BI tools/platforms such as Power BI
, SAP Business Objects , and Spotfire.
• Knowledge of data management/querying languages such as SQL,
MDX, and DAX.
• Excellent project management skills.
• High-level knowledge of sales and business processes.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, including strong presentation ability.
• Strong business acumen, management, analytical and problem solving skills.
• Ability to adapt schedule to accommodate necessary deadlines and ad hoc reporting requirements.
• Some reasonable travel is required (10%), including overnight and weekends.
• Proven ability to operate effectively in a hi-tempo environment managing and effectively prioritizing multiple tasks
• Capacity to understand and follow fair trade and confidentiality policies applicable to data compilation and reporting within SalonCentric.