As a Sr. Buyer on the Business Services team, you will participate in the development and implementation of assigned sourcing initiatives across L’Oréal USA in close partnership with your business stakeholders. You will optimize cost and enhancing overall supplier’s contract value. You will participate in the strategic sourcing process, stakeholder management, supplier management and continuous performance improvement.
You are expected to demonstrate a high level of analytical and financial proficiency as well as excellent communication skills and strong team spirit mindset to be successful in our highly collaborative environment.
- Identification and analysis of the Business requirements
- Demand management and challenging of Business requirements
- Management of short-term or non-recurrent RFPs
- Anticipation of specific Divisional projects
- Guidance on the best buying approach in R2P tool and driving new way of working with MyMarket
- Advice on best suppliers to match with Divisional needs
- Management of small to mid-size Divisional projects and related SOW
- Daily management of the Supplier relationship and performance
- Proactively propose improvements to increase efficiency and content (Catalogs, PSL, Rate Cards…)
- Effectively collaborate with other sourcing teams (Hub, Business team, data and content)
- Effective use of tools to ensure compliance with processes and data requirements (e.g. MySourcing)
- Implementation/rollout of zone and global sourcing initiatives, processes and strategies
- Excellent communication skills are essential as you will be responsible for building relationships and influencing your business partners and suppliers.
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Exceptional MS office skills (Excel and PowerPoint)
Your Experience / Education:
- Undergraduate degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain, or related discipline
- 3-5+ years’ experience in Sourcing
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.