Función del empleo: Retail Corporate
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
Localización: Jersey City, NJ
País: United States
Senior Manager, Shopper Merchandising & Analytics
The Senior Manager, Shopper Merchandising & Analytics drives the development of IT Cosmetics’ merchandising strategy for Wholesales to ensure the strongest customer engagement, conversion, and navigation. Merchandising is a critical function of the marketing discipline and this role will have equal exposure and development as any other marketing position. Strategic planning and analytics play a large part of this role and will require a strong understanding of how a customer shops, the limitations of retail, and a problem solving background to build test and learn new concepts.
- Drives merchandising strategy based on IT Cosmetics brand DNA, customer behavior, and customer navigation insights to ensure the right engagement and conversion in-store across all channels but with strongest focus on D2C.
- Manage existing door renovations with creative and PMs to ensure consistent look and feel across all key doors. Be the merchandising standard gatekeeper for all stores.
- Manage the marketing strategy and development on any new fixtures including items such as the Brand Vision. Own the test and learn strategy for new bay fixtures, concepts.
- Work closely with product/animation leads on all merchandising elements to ensure consistent navigation, messaging, and alignment with overall merchandising game plan.
- Assist brand account owners with launch/animation merchandising executions on navigation and messaging best practices and with the execution of in-store displays.
- Works closely with Trade Marketing and Account Leads on new store concepts that are in-line with the new market trends and expectations.
- Monitors SKU productivity, recommends add/deletes, facing removals, and exposure modifications accordingly
- Submit CRF briefs through In Motion to ensure timely execution of merchandising
- Responsible for communicating presentation quantities to Visual Merchandising
- Assess return liabilities and risks with seasonal Adds and Deletes
- Drive distribution of new, as well as expansion of core by analyzing the most profitable skus, trays, and merchandising strategy for the brand.
- Follows competition and communicates market trends from a merch standpoint on a monthly basis.
- Identifies and evaluates new competitive retail store concepts
- Spends time in the field at ITC points of distribution and all relevant competitors.
- Visits Retailers frequently to understand what is and isn’t working in terms of customer navigation
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience is required.
- 2-5 years of marketing or merchandising experience is required, cosmetics marketing is a plus.
- Proficiency in JDA Space Planning or similar Merchandising Planning software preferred
- Proficient in: Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Demonstrated project management skills.
- Strategic and demonstrated problem solving skills.
- Strong communication skills (written and oral) and the ability to handle multiple and diverse tasks is a must.
- Strong financial / analytical experience including sales forecasting, analysis of business, profit, budget management.
- Ability to work in a very hands on, entrepreneurial environment. Fostering teamwork, maintaining a positive attitude, and always taking initiative and being proactive.
- Solid understanding of ROI analysis, metrics and program/budget forecasting.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.
◄ Volver a lista de empleos