Función del empleo: Communication
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
Localización: New York, NY
País: United States
SENIOR MANAGER – PUBLIC RELATIONS (CeraVe)
Reports to AVP, US CeraVe Marketing
In the Active Cosmetics Division, we make a difference to the lives of millions of consumers by improving the health and beauty of their skin, through every stage of life. Our brands (CeraVe, SkinCeuticals, La Roche Posay, Vichy and Dermablend) lead the way in skin care innovation, offering safe and effective products and services that deliver their promises. We invest heavily in research and development, and co-create our products with health professionals, scientists and the 90,000 dermatologists we serve around the world. We also design connected beauty experiences, harnessing intelligent technologies to empower people to take control of their skin health.
Our mission is to make a positive impact on people's lives. We are driven by human values of trust, respect and authenticity. Our teams work in a dynamic, supportive environment and work on meaningful projects that are changing the future of medical beauty. If you want to lead in innovation, technology and research, and you care about collaborating with passionate colleagues, serving communities and acting for the planet, please join us!
Responsible for managing the day to day Public Relations (PR) operations on all activities related to the CeraVe brand to build awareness and generate brand love and affinity. Coordinate major national launch events and Brand Holiday/tentpole events and aggressive continuous PR campaign/presence across the year utilizing traditional and non-traditional communications mediums. Generate strong and consistent CeraVe presence with consumers, emphasizing the brand’s medical equity and foundation with healthcare professionals. Develop and lead initiatives to expand CeraVe’s goodwill among a new communication pillar of Cause marketing.
The position will maximize all opportunities to cross-reference and merge learnings from multiple data sources, (i.e., CRM database and Retailer databases) to create multi-channel strategies. This role drives collaboration and influences multiple levels of leadership to execute on the following key deliverables.
· A college degree and minimum 6 years experience in consumer product marketing and/or public relations, preferably Beauty and/or OTC related experience is preferred (not mandatory)
· Ideally has experience of in-house and/or PR agency experience
· Ideally has experience with Cause Marketing
· Must be a strategic planner and creative thinker with a clear, strong vision and collaborative mindset
· Must be strong and competent manager to lead agency across all areas of strategy, development and execution
· Must demonstrate proven ability to manage multiple projects with aggressive timelines
· Must be change agile and demonstrate success working in a fast-paced, evolving landscape
· Must demonstrate strong teamwork and collaboration and ability to build strong business relationships
· Must have strong computer proficiency (word, excel, access and PowerPoint)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered. #DDIR