Job Summary: This position will be on the Brand Management Committee (US Market) and will be responsible for defining, developing and implementing best practices & strategic direction for the Demand Planning and Supply Logistics functions for their brand. Consolidate, analyze and improve performance of these functions as well as provide; project management, analytical, technical and reporting support for the US supply chain function.
- BS degree in Supply Chain, Business or related field
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in leading/managing a demand planning and/or supply planning team.
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent analytical/data analysis skills
- Strategic Planning/implementation/analytical and problem solving skills
- Influencing skills at senior management level
- Working knowledge of demand planning and supply planning systems/tools
- Proven capacity of bringing new ideas and mobilize teams to improve their practices
- Able to manage indirect and functional relationships
- Presentation skills, ability to analyze and succinctly present data to various functions within the organization (operations and business).
- Knowledge familiarity with an SAP operating environment, MRP and E-procurement knowledge a plus.
Tasks, Duties, & Responsibilities:
- Lead & coordinate projects for demand & supply planning for brand.
- Supports business execution of new programs and initiatives that include promotional activities, forecasts and coordination for key events, new product launches and re-launches.
- Determine and implement priority of logistical initiatives with our accounts.
- Provide functional expertise, training and support for demand planning and MSL in NA.
- Ensures direct reports supervise cross-functional work teams to increase effectiveness of supply chain initiatives.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.