Función del empleo: Digital
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
- Converts the Brand Strategy into a brand ecommerce & CRM strategy and implements by focusing on optimizing the customer experience and increasing online revenues for each ecommerce channel.
- Responsible for all CRM and use as the base insights to create meaningful campaigns to recruit, retain, and repeat customers.
- Analyze the brand’s customers’ data in order to improve loyalty & repurchase (or CRM dedicated) in accordance with brand guidelines and frame. Suggest customers’ insights and recommend activations in order to improve lifetime value.
- Champion of Online strategy & brand plan in all platforms including: Setting framework, strategy & trade calendar for campaigns, pricing & promotion, assortment, hero SKU focus, GWPs, campaign stories, bundling.
- Responsible for Off platform + On platform, E-com bottom of the funnel (CPAS, KOLs, etc.) media Budget to drive quality traffic to the right platform, on the right SKU, at the right time
- Develop, execute, and optimise a clear traffic strategy for each platform. Responsible for media budgeting, planning and executing, including SEM. Define target product keywords to optimize for SEO.
- Online campaign execution including e-eventing, A+ PDP content, ratings & reviews.
- Bachelor degree or higher in Business Administration, Marketing, Digital Marketing or related field
- At least 3 years of experiences in digital media, digital marketing, CRM
- Strong in E-Commerce landscape & Platform understanding
- Good initiative and logical thinking with the proven record of achievement
- Digital Marketing savvy – always look out for everchanging consumers and market landscape to generate new ideas
- Good Command of English in written and communication
◄ Volver a lista de empleos