Función del empleo: Operations
Tipo de puesto: Permanent
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
The world leader in beauty, present in 150 countries on five continents!
Our 34 international brands include L’Oréal Paris, Kiehl’s, Vichy, Giorgio Armani Beauty, Garnier, Yves Saint Laurent Beauté, Ralph Lauren, Maybelline New York, Kérastase, Biotherm, Viktor&Rolf, Urban Decay, Lancôme, NYX PMU, L’Oréal Professionnel, Vichy, La Roche-Posay, Diesel, Cerave, our local brand İpek and more.
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted itself solely to one business: beauty. We strive to be the 1st beauty-tech company all around the world!
The group's mission is to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to women and men around the world with respect for their diversity. We want to bring beauty to all people. Our ambition for the coming years is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires.
If you are ready to take charge of your career and join us on our quest for the next billion consumers, follow us to get the insider scoop on our business, culture, and tips on how to join us to shape the future of beauty.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
· 1-2 years of experience in Supply Chain
· Strong analytical problem solving skills
· Excellent communication skills in English
· Advanced level of MS Office Applications
· Good communication and negotiation skills
· Ambitious, confident and able to take initiative
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES
· Be responsible for the catalog management and contribute to its rationalization.
· Manage the sales forecasts quality.
· Manage the global monthly sales forecast process.
· Build the baseline forecast.
· Challenge and consolidate the promotions and launches sales forecasts projected by the Sales and Marketing teams.
· Ensure the global sales forecast consistency, through the building of a consensus between the commercial forecasts, the financial trend and the sales history.
· Participate to the improvement of the sales forecast practices.
· Contribute to the improvement of the processes and information systems related to his/her activity and be the referent of his/her job
WHAT COULD L’ORÉAL OFFER YOU
· The ultimate place to win and achieve your career dreams if you take initiative and push the boundaries while helping others shine along the way
· Work with some of the biggest brands and experts in the business, and the most passionate people
· A diverse environment
· Opportunity to be at the center of digital transformation
· World class training and development