Función del empleo: Finance & Controlling
Tipo de puesto: Fix Term
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
With the development of the China Hub for our Travel Retail Asia Pacific business, we have created this new position to be based in Shanghai.
Key job accountabilities:
Carry out budgetary control for China Hub, with a strong focus on Corporate Controlling.
- Produce monthly reports relating to his/her activity
- Participate in drafting the plan, budget and trends (e.g. drawing up analysis charts, summaries, and other specific analyses)
- Undertake cost analyses to detect risks and propose actions to maintain budgetary objectives
- Identify opportunities to optimize the costs and efficacy of actions undertaken (e.g. customer benefits, value analysis, cost analysis, PRI, CSV etc.)
- Implement good Internal Control practices within his/her area of activity
MASTER MANAGEMENT STANDARDS (controlling, accounting) & INTERNAL CONTROL
• Uses the financial documents and ensures they comply with internal (Management standards) and external standards (GAAP/IFRS)
OPTIMIZE COSTS (FINANCE)
• Applies costing methods to model and evaluate performance in his/her domain of activity (sales, marketing, OPEX...)
BUDGET FOR GROWTH (FINANCE)
• Develops budgets and financial forecasts (trends) in collaboration with the business: P&L, balance sheet, and working capital
• Understands how these elements relate to achievement of overall business & financial targets
• Seizes transfo. levers in Fin. to increase contribution of Fin. to overall effic. & sustain growth of OA: processes, eco models re. new bus…
EFFICIENT USE OF REPORTING AND CONSOLIDATION (FINANCE)
• Ensures financial reporting is aligned with the Group's standards
PLAN AND ANALYZE BUSINESS PERFORMANCE
• Anticipates and identifies opportunities, risks and solutions to close the gap.
• Sets objectives, goals & targets
• Recommends changes in a strategic direction
• Calculates and interprets financial results
ACT AS A PROACTIVE BUSINESS PARTNER (FINANCE)
• Uses OA know. & market & fin. expertise to understand, improve, challenge & provide strategic recommendation contributing to overall effectiv. of bus.
MAXIMIZE SYSTEMS & DATA MANAGEMENT
• Leverages knowledge and intuition around systems/data management to provide insight into critical issues (SAP, Compass, Magnitude...)