Función del empleo: Marketing
Tipo de puesto: Internship
Tipo de empleo: Full - Time
País: United Kingdom
Based: Current Location: Hammersmith. As of September 2023: White City
Duration: 1 Year
Start Dates: Monday 3rd July 2023
Application Deadlines: 27th January 2023 however roles are filled on a rolling basis
Annual Salary: £20,500 per annum
Running a successful event is the best adrenaline rush. You need to be on the ball, able to think on your feet and respond quickly to developing situations, but there is no better feeling than seeing guests enjoying the event you have worked so hard to create. If you don’t
Whether it’s a one-day seminar or month-long roadshow, you will be creating the human face of the L'Oréal brand. It goes without saying that you should be a strong team player with a lively personality - this is a job as much about fun as hard work.
Day-to-day you may be...
· Assisting with all organizational aspects of events such as the L’Oréal Colour Trophy, shows and shoots
· Liaising closely with top hairdressers, salons and artists, organising travel and logistics for teams, sending out call sheets, ordering collateral/branding, booking venues and ensuring contracts are in place, assisting with the running of events onsite and researching specific events and ad hoc projects and reporting back findings and presenting to senior management
· Being the main point of support to the Events & Portfolio team as the friendly face of the department. Provide versatile support across administrative as well as creative tasks, working collaboratively across different departments and functions
· Raising purchase orders, recording and tracking spend to ensure all projects are run within budget
· Updating and analyzing data
· Booking and handling of complicated event logistics
· Sending out itineraries on time & writing letters
In order to be successful in this role you will need to have:
We particularly welcome applications from Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic and disabled candidates as they are currently under-represented in our organisation. We are signatories of the Race at Work Charter led by Business in the Community and are committed to improving employment opportunities for people of colour across the UK. We also welcome applications from LGB and Trans and non-binary candidates.
Once you click apply you will be asked some questions to check you are eligible for this role. These will questions around your current situation, whether you’re happy with the salary, location etc.
If you are eligible to apply you will then be sent a link via email to a Competency Assessment. In this we would like you to answer three competency questions, two written and one via video. Although there is no time limit on this the quicker you get it finished the quicker we can continue to move you through the process! The video element of the assessment is translated into a text and scored, so please don’t worry what you look like, just worry about what you’re saying!
If you have met our benchmark we will then send you some cognitive tests to complete. These will be sent via an email link and will give us a great idea on your numerical ability as well as testing you in a few other areas. Remember practise makes perfect so make sure you’re prepared when you give these a go!
We will then do a final review of your entire application and if successful, invite you to an Assessment Centre. Please be patient with us, sometimes it can take a few weeks before your application gets reviewed.
Our Assessment Centres this year will all be completely virtual; they will be running from when applications open until the roles are filled. These Assessment Centres are specific to function, so please be patient if you don’t get invited straight away – it might just be because your function’s Assessment Centre date isn’t until later on in the recruitment period!
Please note, if you apply for more than one role you will be put forward for the one we deem most suitable for you. If you have a strong preference, please only apply to that one role to ensure you are considered for the correct role.